Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.
Let me introduce you, my family latest addiction of the happy human being a.k.a the king of the family – Darling Wong Mun Lok. Yes, “Darling” is his english name as per created by his beloved mom – my sister – Lemoon Lai. Haha, no, just kidding. But we called him either “Darling” or “Lok Lok” or “Wong Mun Lok” or sometimes I will call him “Fan Shu” (sweet potato) hahaha, because he looks innocent all the time. My nephew is now at his 16 months old and growing tall, strong, big eater and naughty at the same time. He loves to smile and he’s really cheeky sometimes.
Here I can sum up a 15 facts of this little potato boy as a yiyi (aunt) perspective:
1) He speak cantonese and english. “nggg moi” is his first spoken cantonese word which means “Don’t want” & “No”. He often “nggg moi” by turning his head left and right together with his hand. Haha, darn cute. And he know how to speak “ba”, “mummm mumm”, “ball” & “there” while pointing to the place he wanted to go as well. And he mumbles all the time. I bet he will be very talkative when he grows up.
2) His favourite toy is a soccer ball & balloons. He enjoy kicking the ball, and kissing balloons all the time. Other than this, he loves playing with car car and sometimes music instruments like piano, guitar and drum. I guess he might be growing up to be either an athlete or a musician. 😀
3) He loves eating. He eats all the time! He’s skinny, but he has very huge tummy. Whenever we eat, he will run towards and wanna have a bite. Or two, or until your plate is empty. Small kid, huge appetite.
4) He enjoys clapping hand. And he always invite everybody to do it together. Haha!
5) He had one smelly pillow where he can’t take his hand off that pillow and he enjoy biting it rigorously.
6) He enjoys listening to “Gangnam Style” by PSY.
7) He’s grumpy like his mom and naughty like his dad.
8) He’s pretty generous as he will feed us with his snacks when we asked for it.
9) He kissed each and everyone of us on the cheek when we request him to “kiss kiss”. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
10) His favourite pastime is dancing and singing. He move his hand, and shake his head and body when he listen to music and he “sing” when we pass him the mic!
11) He nod when he wants something or when he mean “yes”.
12) He have almost a complete set of teeth now 😀
13) He put his toy-phone or our smartphone under his neck nearby his ear and say “arrrlowww”.
14) He enjoys companion. He’s happy when there’s visitor visiting him and unwilling to sleep when he know there’s visitors around. Oh and he say “ooi” (his version of hi) with one hand raised to everyone he saw, the security guards, his neighbour and the laundry aunty too! 😀
15) He enjoys stealing people’s smartphone and sometimes accidentally invite the contact of the phone for some Facetime session. He once called sis’s boss for that. Haha, laugh die me. And he knows how to unlock your phone. Don’t play play.
I guess I can keep this list running really long. Maybe I will updated this again few months later when he grew bigger, when he learned more words. He’s less grumpy now and very friendly. He brought tremendous joy to our Wong-Lai (Pineapple!!!?hahaha) family! And in a blink of an eye, he’s so big now. 🙂
Look alike 😀 Small version of Lemoon! The happy popo 🙂 I’m not sure is there any underage readers here so, I have to masked the private part. Haha!Opps! Don’t hate yiyi ah, darling. You look so sexy 🙂 Happy darling playing hide and seek with us! 😀 Me and my smelly. Yummmms. Aiyoooooo! Ok! What do you want darling? We will buy that for you because of this smile!Munch munch munch. Enjoy eating his snacks before his supper is served.“Hou yeh!” Finished my snacks. Clap hand please.
Had this spontaneous photo-shooting session with this kid last weekend and it’s such a joy capturing him! 🙂
I love you, Darling Wong. Please grow up healthy and be a “darling” always and forever.
Photo taken by Canon MkIII with 50mm f1.4.
Your “yiyi” Eva.