This basically sums up my March. I spend some time at home, done some unfinished clutter and task. I enjoyed it pretty much, and April is going to be more challenging. I shall follow my heart, and work towards my dream. 😉
I kick started my 2014 with my own Lomo-Calendar which I printed some of my Lomographs I took on some small cards by adding in date and months using the photoshop. A simple one, as I thought it would be great looking at my own pictures to inspired myself to shoot even more in 2014. 🙂
No resolutions for this year, I just wanted to live everyday as happy as I can, to do things I passionate about and…do it often. 🙂 Wish everyone have a blessed year ahead, be healthy and happy!
Cheers to 2014,
1. Start baking all over again after so long. Everybody needs a hobby, right? 2. The perfect sunset scenery at home, the thing I miss the most when I’m away from home. 3. Mama Lemoon sis turns 32. She glows on her birthday! 😉
4. Yogurt ice-cream at Damshui, Taipei. This is super delicious! 5. A short weekend road trip to Ipoh for a casual couple photoshoot for the couple, Deric and my best friend, Meemee. Will blog about it really soon! 6. Analogue photography day!
7. Hello Carrot! Welcome to sleep with me every night! 8. My first “bian-dang” inside the train while I’m heading from Taipei to Luodong. 9. Passport: check, New Taiwan Dollar: check. I’m ready to fly!
10. LOVE-I’m-at-101Taipei! 11. Cameras and films I bring along with me for my 14 days trip to Taiwan! 12. Back hometown during the weekend and have fun playing with nephew boy! He’s superb adorable!
13. Rainbow village at Taichung. I love this colorful place! 14. Latte time at Burps and Giggles, Ipoh. 15. Oh well, it couldn’t be any worst than this, I met with an accident during my trip to Taiwan. Fortunately nothing serious, I’m (almost) all good now!
April to me would be mainly about my Taiwan trip and little things I did at home. Time flies, it’s May now! Stay tune for my blogpost about Deric and Meemee’s photo shoot as well as my Taiwan’s adventure coming up next! 🙂